a FOR LIFE product
Bola Glass Teapot with Basket Infuser, complete with the Basket Infuser with handle and the Push-on-Lid, allows you to remove the infuser at the optimal time. Its stainless steel infuser with extra-fine holes enables you to brew fine loose leaf teas such as Rooibos and large whole leaf teas such as Oolong. This teapot is versatile - blew loose leaf tea using the infuser or without for flowering tea or tea bag.
Made of high quality borosilicate glass, the teapot is durable.
Cleaning is hassle free; simply remove the Push-on-Lid and the basket infuser and wash each part.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Do not lift the pot by the Push-on-Lid.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Press the push lever gently to open the lid.
- Do not put pot on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.
25 oz. - L 6.29" x W 4.84" x H 5.15" (L 16.0 cm x W 12.3 cm x H 13.1 cm)
PARTS & MATERIALS
BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
PUSH-ON-LID : Stainless Steel / ABS / Silicone
- Attach & detach capability for easy cleaning
- Secure the Basket Infuser while in use
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/248°F
POT : Borocilicate Glass
- Hand-wash recommended
- Thermal shock resistant up to 120°C/248°F
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.